Fire Safety Directors Service
Fire Safety Directors (FSD) are licensed to work in residential buildings and commercial facilities, hotels and motels in accordance with local requirements. Security USA® Fire Safety Directors' duties include the following, among others:
- Notifying building occupants in the event of fire
- Facilitating the evacuation of the building in an emergency
- Coordinating contact with the fire department during fire safety operations with detailed information on location of fire, evacuation and problems with equipment, if any.
- Maintenance and implementation of the fire safety plan
- Supervision and training of fire brigade, floor wardens, deputy floor wardens and building evacuation supervisors
- Conducting fire safety drills as required
- Maintaining records as required by law
Business and residential facility owners rely on professional fire prevention services to allow operations to run safely and without disruption. Security USA®s offers Fireguards and Fire Safety Directors whose training is in compliance with all local fire department ordinances.