Security USA, Inc., a New York, Long Island and Florida Security Company, is located in Midtown Manhattan, Melville, NY and South Miami Beach, Florida. We provide both personal and commercial security guards as well as expert security services to organizations throughout NYC and beyond including Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Staten Island, Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut and South Florida.
Security USA® is a recognized leader among New York based security companies. We deliver effective solutions for a wide variety of routine and terrorism-driven challenges in New York, the tri-state area and south Florida. Security USA, Inc. offers highly effective armed and unarmed security guards, innovative surveillance and access control systems, and expert security consultants.
Whether your need is for individual security, large event security or anywhere in between, our security company provides a professional, high value service like no other company. Security USA™ has the knowledge and expertise to make clients feel safe by providing top-notch protective services.
Our Security Guards are Subject to a Strict Training Protocol
At Security USA® we believe that there is no substitute for a properly trained security guard. When you choose Security USA, Inc. to be your security company, you can expect guards who are among the most highly trained in the industry. Some companies allow their guards to take shortcuts to avoid mandatory training, but here at Security USA®, we subject our guards to even more training than their license requires to make sure that they can deliver the kind of quality security services that our clients have come to expect.
Our unarmed security guards are required to complete all of the following training:
- 8 hour unarmed security guard course in a security school approved by NY State DCJS (Department of Criminal Justice Services).
- 16 Hour on the job training (OJT) course for unarmed security guards taken at a security school approved by NY State DCJS.
- Mandatory training at the location of assignment on the Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) as per specification for each location (ranges from 1 day to 3 days).
- Every guard must pass a test on the SOP
- Twice a year mandatory training for 2-4 hours at an affiliated security school for the particular industry (schools, construction sites, residential buildings, etc.) in which the security officer serves.
Security USA®'s executive management team is comprised of both combat veterans of the Israeli Defense Forces (IDF) and El-Al Security as well as retired members of the NYPD. As former military veterans and members of the NYPD, our management has decades of hands-on training and experience dealing with various phases of security such as emergency response planning, crowd control, disaster recovery, intelligence gathering, investigations, bomb detection, and international and domestic terrorism.